While there are many benefits to ownership, there are times in life, especially in business, when it makes more sense to rent. Construction projects, for example, take months, and communication is required from start to finish. Renting rugged, portable radios is an effective way to increase productivity and ensure the safety of your workers.
Our Rental Solutions don’t sacrifice on quality. Wireless Inc. offers custom rental solutions for your business needs. Renting minimizes upfront costs and allows you to budget equipment rentals with flexible terms.
When do Rental Radios Work Best for Businesses
Below are a few prime examples of businesses and occasions when rental radios serve the interests of a business best. If your business fits into one of these categories—or a similar one—you might want to consider renting radios:
- Construction projects
- Seasonal recreations, like golf courses, ski lifts, resorts etc.
- Events, festivals, and concerts
- Amusement parks or waterparks
- Beaches, for security of lifeguards
- Farms and ranches
- Plant shutdowns
- Busy seasons in any industry
There are many benefits to consider when it comes to renting radios for your business communications. These are some of the highlights you might want to consider:
- Accommodate job costing for projects
- Delivers worry-free maintenance and support
- Offers access to the latest equipment
- Fast delivery of quality radio products. Same and/or next-day shopping for public safety emergencies
- Flexible terms for changing schedules and pricing
- Cost effective
- Easy to add to your existing network
- Infinite scalability
- Opportunity to try new equipment for your organization before buying it. You can try multiple radios to see which ones are the best fit for your needs before committing to a purchase
Why Rent Your Radios through Wireless, Inc.?
Wireless, Inc. has been offering communications solutions for businesses throughout Delaware, Maryland, Virginia, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, and Washington DC for nearly 20 years offering a wide range of communications solutions to promote safety, boost productivity, and more.
As trusted Motorola Solutions Channel Partner, we can offer our customers access to the advanced fleet of Motorola Digital Radios compatible with the Motorola systems we service.
Contact us to learn more about short and long-term radio rentals for Motorola two-way radios, repeaters, and a variety of accessories and customizable communications solutions we have to offer your business or government agency.