Motorola Digital Radios
Because Motorola offers a wide assortment of digital radios, there’s a perfect solution for every role. Comfortable, ultra-light, portable radios fit the needs of employees who work in customer-facing roles. Front desk agents can discreetly communicate with Bellhops. First responders will benefit from in-vehicle solutions with exceptional voice quality, even in noisy environments. Plus, some Motorola MotoTRBO radios are built to be rugged, water resistant and able to withstand whatever your day throws at it.
People in both businesses and government agencies depend on Motorola for reliable communication. Motorola MotoTRBO digital radios have the latest digital technology while seamlessly integrating two-way radio features like push-to-talk.
Versatility – The Many Groupings of Motorola Digital Radios
Motorola understands that not all businesses who want the convenience of instant communication have the same needs when it comes to equipment. That is why they offer an impressive line of products suitable for the many varied requirements of businesses today, such as:
- XPR Series: This series offers durable solutions for communications that never compromise
- SL Series: Radios in this series are smaller and sleeker and well suited for the needs of retail, hospitality, and other industries where toughness isn’t a primary concern
- Choosing the right kinds of radios to meet your needs can save you time, money and aggravation. Wireless, Inc. is here to help you choose the Motorola digital radios that best meet your needs.
Tough Technology for Dedicated Government Agents
Features available on many Motorola digital radios also play vital roles in promoting versatility, making them useful for a variety of business applications in different industries. Below you will find a list of some of the more popular radio features available on some MotoTRBO radio devices:
- Digital signal
- Intelligent audio: automatically filters out background noises
- IMPRES Batteries: smart batteries that extend battery life
- Safety features: Lone Worker, Man Down, Emergency call
- Radio-embedded GPS: allows you to monitor location of radios and workers using them
Every business—and the people who work there—have specific needs. That’s why Motorola offers a full line of accessories to make your radios more comfortable and practical. These accessories include:
- Spare batteries
- Multi-unit chargers
- Speaker mics
- Carry Cases
As you can see there are a wide range of accessories available for your units that make them easier to carry, and in some cases, to conceal, for easy and discrete communication.