When it comes to tools for public safety, few tools have proven more useful in the assistance of gathering evidence and recording events than car cameras for law enforcement.
Not only are these durable and reliable tools ideal for public safety when used by law enforcement officers, they are equally useful, and widely used, for public transit, transportation, fire, and even in school buses.
Why Invest in Car Cameras?
Evolving technology is making car cameras even more useful for gathering evidence. Cameras, like the Arbitrator 360 degree HD camera by Panasonic are becoming commonplace in police cruisers. These cameras offer a wide range of features that make them the top choice on the market today for mobile evidence capture.
- Full quality 1080P video
- 360 degree recording and viewing
- Low-light technology for nighttime viewing
- 65 degree wide angle lenses with zoom capabilities up to 360 times for stunning field of view
- Support for up to two solid-state drivers
- Wireless microphone system capable of transmitting quality audio nearly one mile from the receiver
- Capability of managing non-Arbitrator files
Aside from the obvious evidence-gathering capabilities, you may be wondering why this type of technology is necessary today.
These are just a few of the reasons why you need car cameras in your police organization.
- Defend officers against false accusations
- Research all accusations to determine the truth
- Improved review capabilities for training of officers
- Improves public opinion of transparency in law enforcement
- Increased safety for officers as people being arrested are less likely to behave violently when they know there will be video evidence of their actions
The end result is greater transparency, improved public opinion of law enforcement, and better safety for all. Improvements to the evidence gathering process makes vehicle cameras for law enforcement well worth the investment.
Delivering the Technology Your Organization Needs
If you’re looking for vehicle cameras throughout the Washington DC, Pennsylvania, New Jersey, Delaware, Maryland, and Virginia areas, there’s only one name you need to know for access to the best Panasonic vehicle cameras available: Wireless, Inc. We operate from seven convenient locations providing outstanding communications solutions for law enforcement, first responders, and more.
Contact Wireless, Inc. today to learn more about our selection of state-of-the-art Panasonic car camera technology and the many ways your organization can benefit from adopting it. We are here to help you with all your video capture and safety solutions for law enforcement, first responders, and more.