Announcing our acquisition of Allcomm Technologies
Wireless is pleased to announce the acquisition of Allcomm Technologies, a Motorola Solutions Channel Partner in New Jersey, on May 22.
“The demand for two-way radio technology has accelerated across New Jersey, and this acquisition enables us to expand our existing footprint and welcome new clients to the Wireless family,” says Mike Travassos, Vice President and General Manager of Wireless Electronics Inc. “Wireless and Allcomm combine over 50
years of industry experience and will continue to build strong relationships and deliver the superior customer service New Jersey two-way radio users deserve.”
Having a strong partnership with Motorola Solutions positions Wireless as a leader in offering the most advanced two-way radio products and wireless communications solutions in the Mid-Atlantic.
Keying in on commercial and public safety radio communication, Motorola is a critical partner for Wireless, Inc. As Motorola Solutions Channel Partners, our technicians have gone through extensive training, education, and testing on leading Motorola equipment making us well-equipped to work on all your Motorola radios and communications equipment.
Motorola also offers an impressive selection of radios designed to meet all your business needs. From rugged radios ideally suited for use on the go and in the elements to lightweight radios designed for use in retail and healthcare environments, our partnership with Motorola gives you access to some of the most advanced communications radios and equipment available today.
Panasonic Toughbook, ruggedized laptops and tablets are not only ideal for law enforcement, but for many fields that require equipment capable of surviving harsh treatment, such as:
- Oil and Gas
- Transportation and Logistics
These tough laptops and tablets are ideal for use in any field or industry where drops, spills, wind, or rain are likely to occur. Our partnership with Panasonic allows us to help you choose the right devices and apps to meet your organization’s need for data transfers, communications, and more.
Eventide NexLog Communications Recorders and software are designed to meet the specialized needs of public safety and other critical communication users. Thousands of Eventide systems for Public Safety & Security Recording have been installed in over 50 countries for Police Agencies, Fire Departments, Ambulance Services, 9-1-1 Communication Centers, Hospitals, Transportation Networks, Airlines, Air Traffic Control Centers, Utilities, Oil & Gas Facilities, Mining Facilities, Government Agencies, and National Defense.
Eventide NexLog recording systems can record calls and media from an extremely wide range of communications systems, including:
- 9-1-1 PSAP Systems
- Next Generation 9-1-1 (i3) systems
- P25 Radio Systems (Motorola, Harris, Tait, EF Johnson, ISSI, OTAR)
- DMR, MOTOTRBO, NXDN, and MPT radio Systems (Tait, Motorola, Sepura, Fylde Micro, Icom, Kenwood, and more)
- Dispatching and Console Systems (Zetron, Avtec, Telex, Catalyst, Harris, Mindshare and many more)
- Push to Talk (PTT) over LTE systems and applications
- Telephones (Digital, ISDN-BRI, Analog, VoIP, SIP, Cisco, Avaya, Siemens/Unify, Mitel and many others)
- Telephone Lines & Trunks (T1, E1, ISDN-PRI, ISDN30, ISDN2, Analog, SIP)
- Emergency Telephone Systems (Analog and SIP)
- Public Address / General Announcement (PAGA) Systems
- Intercom Systems for Corrections, Detention and Health facilities
- Air Traffic Control Voice Communication & Control Systems (VCCS)
- ED-137 Air Traffic Control Radios, ED-137 Consoles and ED-137 VCCS Systems
Our partnership with Eventide enables Wireless to compliment the integrated Motorola two way radio communications solutions that we deliver for Baltimore, Washington DC, Philadelphia and New Jersey.
Contact Wireless, Inc. today to learn more about our valuable partnerships and how these partnerships help us help your business communicate better. Whether you’re communicating with people in the office or staff in the field. Dedicated officers and paramedics working to keep streets safe or businesses profitable, we have the right tools and technology to help you improve safety, productivity, and more with better communication thanks to our partnerships with impressive organizations like Motorola and Panasonic.